CLE Materials - 2022 Paralegal Cruise
CLE Certificates & Reporting Information
This program features computer generated closed captioning.
Program Includes: Video & PowerPoint
Please do not sign-up for this course if you have previously purchased the 2022 Paralegal Cruise package as this will be a duplicate. You can view cruise packages here.
Please visit this link for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our CLE: www.perfectlyparalegal.com/p/clefaq
This course has been provided by The TASA Group. Founded in 1956, The TASA Group is the leading provider of a variety of quality, independent, testifying and consulting experts nationwide, giving clients access to seasoned professionals in 11,000+ technical and medical specialties. The TASA Group is dedicated to providing the best experts and consultants available to meet clients' diverse needs.
You can check out their website at: https://www.tasanet.com/
CLE Approval is Pending
Credits are typically approved for use by paralegals who report to:
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LEGAL ASSISTANTS (NALA)
- THE FLORIDA BAR FOR FLORIDA REGISTERED PARALEGALS (FRP)
- NATIONAL FEDERATION OF PARALEGAL ASSOCIATIONS, INC. (NFPA)
- NALS THE ASSOCIATION FOR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS (NALS)
- NORTH CAROLINA BAR ASSOCIATION BOARD OF PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
- SOUTH CAROLINA BAR ASSOCIATION BOARD OF PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
- PARALEGAL DIVISION OF THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS