Covid 19 and the Virtual Workplace
COVID-19 and the Virtual Workplace
This seminar will discuss important issues for dealing with our “new normal” including:
- Taking care of yourself – best practices for success and avoiding burnout while working from home
- Creating a constructive office environment while working from remotely
- Collaboration – communication is key
- Zoom Etiquette
- Tips and tricks for working parents
- Pros and cons of working remotely
- Virtual interview preparation
- Returning to the workplace – issues you may encounter
Felice Solomon brings thirty years of extensive, successful legal and administrative recruitment experience to the South Florida marketplace. Originally from New York City, Felice began her career working in several of New York’s finest law firms in various capacities including office management, paralegal, legal secretarial and executive assistant.
Felice formed the Solomon Search Group in June of 2009 and has continued successful growth of her firm which includes eight recruiters. Felice and her team are experts at identifying, evaluating, and recruiting top-notch talent for her clients. She comes with a complete understanding of the various cultures within law firms and corporations. In addition, she has an overall appreciation of the many challenges hiring authorities face daily and the encounters of recruitment in a candidate driven market.
Program Includes: Video and Powerpoint
This course is a bonus course which is only available in the 2020 Paralegal Cruise package. You can learn about the 2020 Paralegal Cruise Package here.
Please visit this link for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our CLE: http://miamifrp.com/cle-faq/