- Client Intake, Initial Client Interviews and Intake Forms
- Conflicts of Interest and Conflict Checks
- Client Confidentiality, Common Accidental Disclosures and Penalties
- Avoiding Social Media Slip Ups
- Handling Clients and Client Files
- Handling File Closing and Records Retention
This seminar features closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
This course is a video recording with slides and an audio only version will be included as well. You will also receive a copy of the power point in PDF format along with numerous samples of client intake forms, conflict check forms and more.
About your Speaker
Linda McGrath-Cruz is a premises liability paralegal in the Risk Management department of Royal Caribbean Cruises, Inc. Linda has worked as a paralegal in the area of products liability, wrongful death, medical malpractice and premises liability defense since 1997 and specializes in discovery and trial practice. She is a NALA Certified Paralegal holding ACPs in five practice areas, is a Florida Registered Paralegal and in 2017, she obtained her Masters in Paralegal Studies. You can learn more about Linda on her website: http://miamifrp.com/about-linda/
Please visit this link for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our CLE: http://miamifrp.com/cle-faq/