LinkedIn for Legal Professionals
This comprehensive LinkedIn course will provide you with the A to Zs of not only setting up your LinkedIn account and configuring your privacy settings, but also show you how to effectively use LinkedIn.
The total running time for this course is just over 2 hours, it’s conveniently divided into sections so you can go directly to the area you need the most help with.
Whether you have yet to dip your toes into the LinkedIn social media experience, or have an account but aren’t using it to it’s fullest potential, this course will provide you a wealth of information.
PART 1: Creating a LinkedIn Profile as Unique as YOU!
If you think LinkedIn is just for job seekers, you are definitely missing out on valuable networking opportunities.
PART 2: Navigation & Account Settings
No fluff, filler or boring power point slides here! Linda will guide you option by option through the LinkedIn site showing you the steps needed to accomplish each action.
Topics covered include:
- Opening an Account
- General Website Navigation
- General Settings including primary and secondary e-mails and communications settings
- Customize your LinkedIn URL for use on business cards and e-mail signatures
- Privacy Controls including activity broadcasts, activity feed, who can see your activity, who can see your connections and photo visibility.
- How to block or report problem users
- Groups, Companies and Applications Settings
- How to modify your profile, including setting your what portions of your profile are visible, setting a photo and customizing your LinkedIn profile address
- And lot's more…
About your Speaker
Linda McGrath-Cruz is a premises liability paralegal in the Risk Management department of Royal Caribbean Cruises, Inc. Linda has worked as a paralegal in the area of products liability, wrongful death, medical malpractice and premises liability defense since 1997 and specializes in discovery and trial practice. She is a NALA Certified Paralegal holding ACPs in five practice areas, is a Florida Registered Paralegal and in 2017, she obtained her Masters in Paralegal Studies. You can learn more about Linda on her website: http://miamifrp.com/about-linda/
With 25,750+ connections, Linda has been a LinkedIn power user since 2010. In 2012, Linda was featured as a LinkedIn Success Story in the inaugural issue of LinkedIn Premium Insider, an online newsletter for premium user and has frequently taught seminars on LinkedIn use specifically for legal professionals.
Please visit this link for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our CLE: http://miamifrp.com/cle-faq/