In this presentation, Gayle will cover:
- The importance of staying in the moment and having grace with unforeseen circumstances
- The positive effects that creative projects have on our lives
- A new compassion for colleagues who are working from home
- How to ask more pointed questions that will lead to greater outcomes
- How to feel fulfilled with your life during an immensely stressful time
- How to motivate yourself to get things done with one simple suggestion
- How to find the time to do the things you think you don't have time to do
- How to organize your time in ten minutes
- Discovery accountability tactics to get things finished
- How to do more of what makes you happy
- Which ONE word to eliminate from your vocabulary to allow you more access to actually complete your goals
This program features computer generated closed captioning.
Program Includes: Video
Continuing Legal Education Credit (CLE)
NALA CP or ACP: This course has been approved as part of the 2022 Paralegals Navigating Perilous Waters Cruise Event, sponsored by Perfectly Paralegal Consulting, Inc., and is approved for 1 CLE credit (including 1 Non-Substantive Credit).
Florida Bar FRP: As approved by NALA, this seminar meets the requirements under Rule 20-6.1 of the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar for continuing legal education credit required to maintain the FRP credential.
NALS: This course has been approved by NALS for 1.0 General CLE.